Report NEP-INT-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Novy, Dennis, 2012. "International Trade without CES: Estimating Translog Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 9125, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Damijan, Joe & Haller, Stefanie A. & Kaitila, Ville & Maliranta, Mika & Milet, Emmanuel & Rojec, Matija & Mirza, Daniel, 2012. "The performance of trading firms in the services sectors Comparable evidence from four EU countries," Discussion Papers 1284, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gábor Békés & Lionel Fontagné & Balázs Muraközy & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "How frequently firms export? Evidence from France," CeFiG Working Papers 18, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Shuhei Nishitateno, 2012. "Global Production Sharing and the FDIâ€“Trade Nexus: New Evidence from the Japanese Automobile Industry," Departmental Working Papers 2012-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2012. "The Empirics of Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," Working Papers 12-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Natalie Chen & Dennis Novy, 2012. "On the Measurement of Trade Costs: Direct vs. Indirect Approaches to Quantifying Standards and Technical Regulations," CEP Discussion Papers dp1164, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fariha Kamal & C.J. Krizan, 2012. "Decomposing Aggregate Trade Flows: New Evidence from U.S. Traders," Working Papers 12-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sinéad Kelleher, 2012. "Playing by the Rules? The Development of an Amended Index to Measure the Impact of Rules of Origin on Intra-PTA Trade Flows," Working Papers 201222, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lars Boerner & Battista Severgnini, 2012. "Epidemic Trade," Working Papers 0024, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sui, Sui & Yu, Zhihao, 2012. "The Pattern of Foreign Market Entry of Canadian Exporters," MPRA Paper 41176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2012. "Self-enforcing environmental agreements and international trade," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 156-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Artuc, Erhan & McLaren, John, 2012. "Trade policy and wage inequality : a structural analysis with occupational and sectoral mobility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6194, The World Bank.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies," MPRA Paper 41251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2012. "Antidumping and market competition: implications for emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6197, The World Bank.
- Gil S. Epstein, 2012. "Frontier Issues of the Political Economy of Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1224, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.