Report NEP-INT-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem THORBECKE, 2012. "Investigating China's Disaggregated Processed Exports: Evidence that the RMB matters," Discussion papers 12003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David Aristei & Davide Castellani & Chiara Franco, 2011. "Firms' exporting and importing activities: is there a two-way relationship?," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 99/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Anselm Mattes & Philipp Meinen & Ferdinand Pavel, 2012. "Goods Follow Bytes: The Impact of ICT on EU Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1182, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Syed Imran Ali Meerza, 2012. "Causal links between trade, foreign direct investment and economic growth for Bangladesh," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 12012, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Rikard Forslid & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "On the development strategy of countries of intermediate size - An analysis of heterogeneous firms in a multi-region framework," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-029, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Estrada, Gemma & Park, Donghyun & Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2012. "The PRC’s Free Trade Agreements with ASEAN, Japan, and the Republic of Korea: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 92, Asian Development Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2012. "Shanghai’s Trade, China’s Growth: Continuity, Recovery, and Change since the Opium War," NBER Working Papers 17754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Ermann & Dima L. Shepelyansky, 2012. "Ecological analysis of world trade," Papers 1201.3584, arXiv.org.
- Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2012. "FDI, skill-specific unemployment, and institutional spillover effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marin, Dalia, 2012. "The Theory of the Firm goes Global," Discussion Papers in Economics 12690, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "Exporters, Spin-outs and Firm Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 262, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Ozden, Caglar & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The Labor Market Effects of Immigration and Emigration in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giulio Cainelli & Eleonora Di Maria & Roberto Ganau, 2011. "Agglomeration, related-variety and internationalisation. Does a relationship exist?," Openloc Working Papers 1114, Public policies and local development.
- Giovanni Federico, 2011. "A Tale of Two Oceans: Market Integration Over the High Seas, 1800-1940," Working Papers 0011, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Ioannis Bournakis & Michela Vecchi & Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Offshoring and Specialisation: Are Industries Moving Abroad?," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 98/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Kurlat, Sergio & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2012. "Bilateral M&A activity from the global south," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5953, The World Bank.