Report NEP-INT-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem THORBECKE, 2012. "Investigating China's Disaggregated Processed Exports: Evidence that the RMB matters," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David Aristei & Davide Castellani & Chiara Franco, 2011. "Firms' exporting and importing activities: is there a two-way relationship?," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica 99/2011, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Anselm Mattes & Philipp Meinen & Ferdinand Pavel, 2012. "Goods Follow Bytes: The Impact of ICT on EU Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1182, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Syed Imran Ali Meerza, 2012. "Causal links between trade, foreign direct investment and economic growth for Bangladesh," SDSU Working Papers in Progress, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics 12012, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Rikard Forslid & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "On the development strategy of countries of intermediate size - An analysis of heterogeneous firms in a multi-region framework," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program 2011-029, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Estrada, Gemma & Park, Donghyun & Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2012. "The PRCâ€™s Free Trade Agreements with ASEAN, Japan, and the Republic of Korea: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 92, Asian Development Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2012. "Shanghaiâ€™s Trade, Chinaâ€™s Growth: Continuity, Recovery, and Change since the Opium War," NBER Working Papers 17754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Ermann & Dima L. Shepelyansky, 2012. "Ecological analysis of world trade," Papers 1201.3584, arXiv.org.
- Schmerer, Hans-JÃ¶rg, 2012. "FDI, skill-specific unemployment, and institutional spillover effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marin, Dalia, 2012. "The Theory of the Firm goes Global," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 12690, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- LÃ¶Ã¶f, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "Exporters, Spin-outs and Firm Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 262, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Ozden, Caglar & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The Labor Market Effects of Immigration and Emigration in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giulio Cainelli & Eleonora Di Maria & Roberto Ganau, 2011. "Agglomeration, related-variety and internationalisation. Does a relationship exist?," Openloc Working Papers, Public policies and local development 1114, Public policies and local development.
- Giovanni Federico, 2011. "A Tale of Two Oceans: Market Integration Over the High Seas, 1800-1940," Working Papers 0011, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Ioannis Bournakis & Michela Vecchi & Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Offshoring and Specialisation: Are Industries Moving Abroad?," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica 98/2011, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Kurlat, Sergio & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2012. "Bilateral M&A activity from the global south," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5953, The World Bank.