Report NEP-INT-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantin M. Wacker, 2011. "Do multinationals beat down developing countries' export prices? The impact of FDI on net barter terms of trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 211, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Shingal, Anirudh & Sauvé, Pierre, 2011. "Reflections on the Preferential Liberalization of Services Trade," MPRA Paper 32816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2011. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage, Complex Goods and Organizational Choice," Working Paper Series 879, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Alireza Naghavi & Julia Spies & Farid Toubal, 2011. "International Sourcing, Product Complexity and Intellectual Property Rights," IAW Discussion Papers 75, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "International Trade and Firm Performance: A Survey of Empirical Studies since 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 5916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2011. "Country Size, International Trade, and Aggregate Fluctuations in Granular Economies," NBER Working Papers 17335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2011. "The Impact of Trade on Organization and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 17308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melanie Ramjoue, 2011. "How Do People in Asia and the Pacific Migrate Legally for Work? An Overview of Legal Frameworks: GATS Mode 4, PTAs and Bilateral Labour Agreements," Working Paper Series 311, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Meland, Frode, 2011. "International Trade, Union Wage Premia,and Welfare in General Equilibrium," Working Papers in Economics 04/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Raddatz, Claudio, 2011. "Engendering trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5777, The World Bank.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2011. "Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices," Working Paper Series 878, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- ITO Keiko, 2011. "Entry of Foreign Multinational Firms and Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms: The case of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 11063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Han-Hsin Chang & Charles van Marrewijk, 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity and Development: Evidence from Latin American countries," Working Papers 11-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Carlos J. Serrano, 2011. "Estimating the Gains from Trade in the Market for Innovation: Evidence from the Transfer of Patents," NBER Working Papers 17304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schäfer, Andreas & Schneider, Maik T., 2011. "Endogenous enforcement of intellectual property, North-South trade, and growth," Working Papers 96, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Matthias Basedau & Thomas Richter, 2011. "Why Do Some Oil Exporters Experience Civil War But Others Do Not? – A Qualitative Comparative Analysis of Net Oil-Exporting Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 157, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Stéphanie Guichard & Elena Rusticelli, 2011. "A Dynamic Factor Model for World Trade Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 874, OECD Publishing.