Report NEP-INT-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benz, Sebastian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2011. "Managerial versus production wages: Offshoring, country size and endowments," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 13, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asian Machinery Trade," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd11-197, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pravin Krishna & Jennifer P. Poole & Mine Zeynep Senses, 2011. "Wage Effects of Trade Reform with Endogenous Worker Mobility," NBER Working Papers 17256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohler, Wilhelm & Wrona, Jens, 2011. "Offshoring tasks, yet creating jobs?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 12, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2011. "Imports and the structure of retail markets," Economics Working Papers 2011,05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Angels PelegrÃn & Catalina BolancÃ©, 2011. "Offshoring and company characteristics: some evidence from the analysis of Spanish firm data," Working Papers 2011/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hiratsuka, Daisuke, 2011. "Production Networks in Asia: A Case Study from the Hard Disk Drive Industry," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 301, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Korap, Levent, 2011. "An empirical model for the Turkish trade balance: new evidence from ARDL bounds testing analyses," MPRA Paper 32550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2011. "Exploring the factors driving automotive exports in OECD countries," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S4/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Tamara Hafner & David Popp, 2011. "China and India as Suppliers of Affordable Medicines to Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 17249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osiris Jorge Parcero & Emiliano Villanueva, 2011. "World Wine Exports: What Determined the Success of the â€˜New Worldâ€™ Wine Producers?," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1103, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Cooke, Edgar F A, 2011. "American trade policy towards Sub Saharan Africa â€“- a meta analysis of AGOA," MPRA Paper 32500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Armenise & Giorgia Giovannetti & Gianluca Santoni, 2011. "FDI in Business Services has general TFP effects : evidence from Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Tran Lam Anh Duong, 2011. "The Optimal Dynamic Infant Industry Protection in Joining a Free Trade Agreement: A Numerical Analysis of the Vietnamese Motorcycle Industry," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd11-191, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pravin Krishna & Guru Sethupathy, 2011. "Trade and Inequality in India," NBER Working Papers 17257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levent Celik & Bilgehan Karabay & John McLaren, 2011. "Trade Policy Making in a Model of Legislative Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 17262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.