Report NEP-INT-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silviano Esteve-Pérez & Vicente Pallardó-López & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2011. "The duration of firm-destination export relationships: Evidence from Spain, 1997-2006," Working Papers 1102, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Juana Castillo-Giménez & Guadalupe Serrano & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2011. "Exports dynamics and information spillovers: evidence from Spanish firms," Working Papers 1103, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Cesar A. Hidalgo, 2011. "The Network Structure of Economic Output," Papers 1101.1707, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2011. "Heterogeneity and the Structure of Exports and FDI: A cross-industry analysis of Japanese manufacturing," Discussion papers 11001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Adama Zerbo, 2011. "Gagnants ou perdants du commerce international : impact de l'ouverture commerciale sur la vulnérabilité de l'emploi," Documents de travail 162, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2010. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Working Papers 1023, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Schmiele, Anja, 2010. "Intellectual property infringements due to R&D abroad? A comparative analysis between firms with international and domestic R&D activities," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-099, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yuri Suarez Dillon Soares & Maria Michaela Sviatschi, 2010. "The Impact of Modernization of Justice on Court Efficiency in Costa Rica," OVE Working Papers 0610, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Marjit, Sugata & Yang, Lei, 2011. "An Evaluation of the Employment Effects of Barriers to Outsourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 5426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peters, Bettina & Schmiele, Anja, 2010. "The influence of international dispersed vs. home-based R&D on innovation performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-102, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kampik, Franziska & Dachs, Bernhard, 2010. "The innovative performance of German multinationals abroad," MPRA Paper 28102, University Library of Munich, Germany.