Report NEP-INT-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Export diversification across industries and space: do CIS countries diversify enough?," Discussion Papers 20, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Alessia Campolmi & Harald Fadinger & Chiara Forlati, 2009. "Trade Policy: Home Market Effect vs Terms of Trade Externality," Working Papers 200902, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Sep 2009.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2009. "Quality Sorting And Trade: Firm-Level Evidence For French Wine," Working Papers 53883, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Pinelopi Goldberg & Amit Khandelwal & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2009. "Imported Intermediate Inputs and Domestic Product Growth: Evidence from India," Working Papers 1179, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Avraham Ebenstein & Ann Harrison & Margaret McMillan & Shannon Phillips, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Trade and Offshoring on American Workers Using the Current Population Surveys," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0742, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gábor Békés & Péter Harasztosi & Balázs Muraközy, 2009. "Firms and Products in International Trade: Data and Patterns for Hungary," CeFiG Working Papers 9, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 12 Oct 2009.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2009. "East Asian Exports in the Global Economic Crisis: The Decoupling Fallacy and Post-crisis Policy Challenges," Departmental Working Papers 2009-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Chiumya, Chiza, 2009. "Regional Trade Agreements: An African perspective of Challanges for Customs Policies and Future Strategies," MPRA Paper 17838, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Aline Souza Magalhães & Edson Domingues, 2009. "Regional inequality and growth: the role of interregional trade in the Brazilian economy," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td359, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Marcus Neureiter & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Modes of International Sourcing and the Competitiveness of Firms: An Analysis of European Survey Data," Kiel Working Papers 1558, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.