Report NEP-INT-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasco Leite & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2008. "The core periphery model with asymmetric inter-regional and intra-regional trade costs," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 287, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2008. "Offshoring and Occupational Wages: Some empirical evidence," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 312, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bouet, Antoine, 2008. "The expected benefits of trade liberalization for world income and development: Opening the “black box” of global trade modeling," Food policy reviews, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Berthou, Antoine, 2008. "An investigation on the effect of real exchange rate movements on OECD bilateral exports," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0920, European Central Bank.
- Matthew Adler & Gary Clyde Hufbauer, 2008. "Policy Liberalization and FDI Growth, 1982 to 2006," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP08-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stähler, Frank, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and environmental taxes," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0921, European Central Bank.
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Mireille Razafindrakoto & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & François Roubaud, 2008. "The Vietnam’s terms of accession and distributional impact of WTO membership," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2008/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Faruk Aydin & Hulya Saygili & Mesut Saygili, 2007. "Empirical Analysis of Structural Change in Turkish Exports," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 0708, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.