Report NEP-INT-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2007. "Trade and the Diffusion of the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collie, David R., 2007. "Migration and trade with external economies of scale," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Suleiman Abu-Bader & Aamer Abu-Qarn, 2007. "The Impact of GATT on International Trade: Evidence from Structural Break Analysis," Working Papers 239, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Rahardja, Sjamsu, 2007. "Big dragon, little dragons : China's challenge to the machinery exports of southeast Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4297, The World Bank.
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2007. "Indirect Network Effects, Trade Liberalization, and Excess Standardization," MPRA Paper 4399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimaranan, Betina & Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William J., 2007. "China, India, and the future of the world economy : fierce competition or shared growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4304, The World Bank.
- Martin Richardson & Frank Staehler, 2007. "Fair Trade," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-481, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Jian Zhang, 2007. "The Impact Of Trade Liberalisation On Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-142, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Alla Lileeva & Daniel Trefler, 2007. "Improved Access to Foreign Markets Raises Plant-Level Productivity ... for Some Plants," NBER Working Papers 13297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brenton, Paul & Newfarmer, Richard, 2007. "Watching more than the Discovery channel : export cycles and diversification in development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4302, The World Bank.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2007. "Consumption efficiency hypothesis and the optimality of free trade policy in a small open economy," MPRA Paper 4369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Álvarez-Albelo & Raúl Hernández-Martín, 2007. "Explaining High Economic Growth in Small Tourism Countries with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers XREAP2007-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2007.