Report NEP-INO-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2013. "Technology Parks versus Science Parks: does the university make the difference?," MPRA Paper 49227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prokop, Jacek & Karbowski, Adam, 2013. "R&D cooperation and industry cartelization," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2013-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013. "State Incentives for Innovation, Star Scientists and Jobs: Evidence from Biotech," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 42_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Waters, James, 2013. "The Sarbanes-Oxley Act, industrial innovation, and real option creation," MPRA Paper 49173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David R. Gallagher & Katja Ignatieva & James McCulloch, 2013. "Industry Concentration, Excess Returns and Innovation in Australia," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 334, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- KWON Hyeog Ug & Jungsoo PARK, 2013. "R&D, Integration, and Foreign Ownership," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013. "Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jan Fagerberg & Maryann P. Feldman & Martin Srholec, 2013. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: US States and European Nations," Working Papers on Innovation Studies, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo 20130819, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Sala, Emanuela & Knies, Gundi & Burton, Jonathan, 2013. "Propensity to consent to data linkage: experimental evidence from the Innovation Panel on the role of three survey design features," Understanding Society Working Paper Series, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research 2013-05, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.