Report NEP-INO-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Marinucci, 2012. "A primer on R&D cooperation among firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 130, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2012. "Mobility, Productivity and Patent Value for Asian Prolific Inventors : China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, 1975 - 2010," Working Papers halshs-00734980, HAL.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2012. "Mobility, Productivity and Patent Value for Asian Prolific Inventors: China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, 1975 – 2010," Working Papers 1227, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Johansson , Börje & Lööf , Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "How can firm benefit from access to knowledge-intensive producer services?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 283, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," Staff Papers 133745, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert M. Hunt & Jake K. Carr & Tony E. Smith, 2012. "The agglomeration of R&D labs," Working Papers 12-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lee, Neil & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012. "Innovation and spatial inequality in Europe and USA," CEPR Discussion Papers 9139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iban Lizarralde & Véronique Pilnière, 2012. "Les Phases Amont Des Projets Innovants Et La Construction Du Groupe-Projet," Post-Print hal-00735010, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765037266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wan-Hsin Liu, 2012. "The Role of Proximity to Universities for Corporate Patenting - Provincial Evidence from China," Kiel Working Papers 1796, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro & TAMURA Suguru, 2012. "Standards and Intellectual Property Management Strategy and Policy (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012. "To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-02, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-03, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Carlsson, Bo & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & McKelvey, Maureen & Olofsson , Christer & Persson , Lars & Ylinenpää, Håkan, 2012. "The Evolving Domain of Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 284, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- TAKECHI Kazutaka, 2012. "Negative Effects of Intellectual Property Protection: The unusual suspects?," Discussion papers 12057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).