Report NEP-INO-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1141498 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorena M. D’Agostino & Keld Laursen & Grazia Santangelo, 2010. "The Impact of R&D Offshoring on the Home Knowledge Production of OECD Investing Regions," DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies 10-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2010. "The role of patent protection in (clean/green) technology transfer," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-23, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1141506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 721, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Attila Varga & Dimitrios Pontikakis & George Chorafakis, 2010. "Agglomeration and interregional network effects on European R&D productivity," Working Papers, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies 2010/3, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2010. "Firm Incentives for Environmental R&D under Non-cooperative and Cooperative Policies," MPRA Paper 24754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braguinsky, Serguey & Honjo, Yuji & Nagaoka, Sadao & Nakamura, Kenta, 2010. "Science-Based Business : Knowledge Capital or Entrepreneurial Ability? : Theory and Evidence from a Survey of Biotechnology Start-ups," IIR Working Paper, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University 10-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Philip Leifeld & Sebastian Haunss, 2010. "A Comparison between Political Claims Analysis and Discourse Network Analysis: The Case of Software Patents in the European Union," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_21, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.