Report NEP-INO-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2009. "Patent Scope and Technology Choice," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 792, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Strategic Information Disclosure and Competition for an Imperfectly Protected Innovation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2009. "Public Knowledge, Private Knowledge: The Intellectual Capital of Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 14797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan 583, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2009. "Towards Demand Based Innovation Policy? The Introduction of SHOKs as Innovation Policy Instrument," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1182, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2009. "First-to-invent Versus First-to-file, Invention, and International Patent Law Harmonization," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 0904, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Makiko Takahashi & René Carraz, 2009. "Academic Patenting in Japan: Illustration from a Leading Japanese University," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2009-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.