Report NEP-INO-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Khemarat Talerngsri Teerasuwannajak, 2009. "R&D Productivity and Intellectual Property Rights Protection Regimes," Discussion Paper Series 2009_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2009.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Seung-gyu Jo, 2009. "Pros and Cons of ‘Backing Winners’ in Innovation Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mariana Lopes & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country," FEP Working Papers 314, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2009. "The persistence of innovation: the italian evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200903, University of Turin.
- Christian Jaramillo, 2009. "Research and Development in Culture: A Case for Cross Subsidies in the Arts," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005346, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Rajat Archaryya & María del Carmen García-Alonso, 2009. "Health Systems, Inequality and Incentives to Innovate," Studies in Economics 0902, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090304, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.