Report NEP-INO-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Grid Thoma & Salvatore Torrisi, 2007. "The market value of patents and R&D: Evidence from European firms," NBER Working Papers 13426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Carmelo Petraglia & Giuseppina Testa, 2007. "Research, Knowledge Spillovers and Innovation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0713, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Cumulative Innovation, Sampling and the Hold-Up Problem," MPRA Paper 5022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- David Popp & Tamara Hafner & Nick Johnstone, 2007. "Policy vs. Consumer Pressure: Innovation and Diffusion of Alternative Bleaching Technologies in the Pulp Industry," NBER Working Papers 13439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Innovation and Imitation with and without Intellectual Property Rights," MPRA Paper 5025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2007.
- Griffith, Rachel & Lee, Sokbae & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Is Distance Dying at Last? Falling Home Bias in Fixed Effects Models of Patent Citations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jakub, GROWIEC & Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2007. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth and convergence," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007034, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Kenneth I. Carlaw & Richard G. Lipsey, 2007. "SUSTAINED GROWTH DRIVEN BY MULTIPLE, CO-EXISTING GPTs," Discussion Papers dp07-17, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Eugen Kovac & Viatcheslav Vinogradov & Kresimir Zigic, 2007. "Persistence of Monopoly, Innovation, and R&D Spillovers: Static versus Dynamic Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp316, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Shirley J. , HO, 2007. "R&D Outsourcing Contract with Information Leakage," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007026, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Maria Eugenia, SANIN & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2007. "Environmental innovation under Cournot competition," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Clare Leaver & Jordi Blances i Vidal, 2007. "Behaviour in Networks of Collaborators: Theory and Evidence from the English Judiciary," Economics Series Working Papers 354, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- batiz-lazo, bernardo, 2007. "Competitive Effects Of It Innovation On Bank Strategy, 1985-1995," MPRA Paper 5046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skott, 2007. "Information and communications technologies,coordination and control, and the distribution of income," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2007. "Forever Minus a Day? Some Theory and Empirics of Optimal Copyright," MPRA Paper 5024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Aug 2007.