Report NEP-INO-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Gabriel Goddard & Marc Isabelle, 2006. "Managing intellectual assets within knowledge-based partnerships: Insights from a survey of public laboratories collaborating with industry," Working Papers IMRI 0603, IMRI (Institut pour le Management de la Recherche et de l'Innovation), Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Harun Bulut & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "U.S. Universities' Net Returns from Patenting and Licensing: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp432, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Qian , Jinchang, 2006. "The Role Of Small Firms In China’S Technology Development," EIJS Working Paper Series 227, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Lee Davis, 2006. "Licensing Strategies of the Enterprising - but Vulnerable - "Intellectual Property" Vendors," DRUID Working Papers 06-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008842 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan Hughes, 2006. "University Industry Linkages and UK Science and Innovation Policy," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp326, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:30007951 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorn, Kristian & Soo, Maarja, 2006. "Latin American universities and the third mission : trends, challenges, and policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4002, The World Bank.