Report NEP-INO-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sharon Belenzon, 2006. "Knowledge Flow and Sequential Innovation: Implications for Technology Diffusion, R&D and Market Value," Economics Series Working Papers 259, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Popp, 2006. "Exploring Links Between Innovation and Diffusion: Adoption of NOx Control Technologies at U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plants," NBER Working Papers 12119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1681, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:01_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharon Belenzon, 2006. "Basic Research and Sequential Innovation," Economics Series Working Papers 260, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Svensson, Roger, 2006. "Innovation Performance and Government Financing," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 664, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Sep 2006.
- LemariÃ©, S., 2005. "Vertical integration and the licensing of innovation with a fixed fee or a royalty," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 200517, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Joachim Wagner, 2006. "International Firm Activities and Innovation: Evidence from Knowledge Production Functions for German Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 25, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Joana Costa, 2006. "What type of firm forges closer innovation linkages with Portuguese Universities?," FEP Working Papers 207, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2006. "The Impact of New Laboratory Procedures and Other Medical Innovations on the Health of Americans, 1990-2003: Evidence from Longitudinal, Disease-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 12120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Sanja Samirana Pattnayak, 2006. "Linkages and Spillovers from Foreign Ownership in the Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0605, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Julia Hall & Grant M Scobie, 2006. "The Role of R&D in Productivity Growth: The Case of Agriculture in New Zealand: 1927 to 2001," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Garcia Pires, Armando JosÃ©, 2006. "R&D and Strategic Industrial Location in International Oligopolies," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sidonia vonLedebur, 2006. "A Game Theoretic Analysis of the Conditions of Knowledge Transfer by New Employees in Companies," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Garcia Pires, Armando JosÃ©, 2006. "International Trade with Competitiveness Effects in R&D," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2006. "Die ökonomischen Eigenschaften von Software," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 14/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.