Report NEP-INO-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2004. "Competition in Innovation and Imitation - A Theoretical and Experimental Study -," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft, Friedrich-Schiller-UniversitÃ¤t Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 01/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Marcel Boyer, 2004. "Assessing the Economic Impact of Copyright Reform," CIRANO Project Reports, CIRANO 2004rp-01, CIRANO.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2004002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- María José Gil Moltó & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Vicente Orts, 2004. "Cooperative R&D with Endogenous Technology Differentiation," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0401009, EconWPA.
- Nora Lado & Omar Licandro & Francisco Pérez Bermejo, . "How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?," Working Papers 2003-27, FEDEA.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2004. "Cross-country Conversion Factors for Sectoral Productivity Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 10279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Birgit Jakob, 2003. "Skilled labor spillovers from University to High Tech Corporations: The Case of the Research Triangle Park and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill," NEURUS papers neurusp4, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Gamal Atallah, 2004. "The Protection of Innovations," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2004s-02, CIRANO.
- Michael Vyborny, 2003. "Regional availability of knowledge workers and corporate success," NEURUS papers neurusp11, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Verspagen, B. & Werker, C., 2003. "The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) 03.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Kristian R. Miltersen & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2004. "R&D Investments with Competitive Interactions," NBER Working Papers 10258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.