Report NEP-IND-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Köhler, Christian & Rammer, Christian, 2012. "Buyer power and suppliers' incentives to innovate," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ursino, Giovanni & Piccolo, Salvatore & Tedeschi, Piero, 2012. "Deceptive advertising with rational buyers," MPRA Paper 42553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Sang-Hyun Kim, 2012. "Interfirm Bundled Discounts in Oligopolies," Working papers 2012rwp-47, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Simona Bigerna & Carlo Andrea BOLLINO, 2012. "Electricity Demand in Wholesale Italian Market," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 108/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2012. "Airline alliances, antitrust immunity and market foreclosure," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-083 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tjandrawinata, Raymond R. & Simanjuntak, Destrina Grace, 2012. "Factors affecting productivity of research-based pharmaceutical companies following mergers and acquisitions," MPRA Paper 42514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2012. "Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire," MPRA Paper 42529, University Library of Munich, Germany.