Report NEP-IND-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose L. Moraga-Gonzalez & Vaiva Petrikaite, 2012. "Search Costs, Demand-Side Economies and the Incentives to merge under Bertrand Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-017/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rabah Amir & Giuseppe De Feo, 2012. "Endougenous Timing in a Mixed Duopoly," Quaderni di Dipartimento 162, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2012. "Profits and Competition in a Unionized Duopoly Model with Product Differentiation and Labour Decreasing Returns," Working Paper Series 06_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Alessandro Avenali & Anna D'Annunzio & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2011. "Bundling, Competition and Quality Investment: a Welfare Analysis," DIS Technical Reports 2011-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2012. "Differentiated Duopoly and Horizontal Merger Profitability under Monopoly Central Union and Convex Costs," Working Paper Series 05_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "Efficient Horizontal Mergers in Polluting Industries with Cournot Competition," Working Papers wp813, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Jonathan D. Levin, 2012. "Vertical Integration and Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 17889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2011. "Crossing takeover premiums and mix of payment: Empirical test of contractual setting in M&A transactions," Post-Print halshs-00636614, HAL.
- Palmberg, Johanna, 2012. "Spatial Concentration in the Financial Industry," Ratio Working Papers 188, The Ratio Institute.
- Douglas Cooke, 2011. "Empowering Customer Choice in Electricity Markets," IEA Energy Papers 2011/13, OECD Publishing.
- Hernán Enríquez & Juan Tomás Sayago, 2011. "Testing for spatial location patterns of Bogotá’s small and medium size manufacturing firms (2006-2008)," DOCUMENTOS DE INVESTIGACIÃN 009333, UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL.