Report NEP-IND-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Deltas & Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2010. "Product Line Pricing in a Vertically Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Papers 1010, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2010. "Consumer Cooperatives and Welfare in a Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 1010, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Marc Bourreau & Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2009. "Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms," Working Papers hal-00440126, HAL.
- Rania Zaher Naguib, 2010. "Price Discrimination in Practice: The Market for Drugs in Egypt and the U.S," Working Papers 20, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Julio Peña Torres & Gabriel Fernándes Aguirre,, 2010. "Auctions, Entry Deterrence and Divisibility of the Object for Sale," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv247, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.