Report NEP-IND-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2008. "Asymmetric Cartels - a Theory of Ring Leaders," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 796, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2008. "Is Google the next Microsoft? Competition, Welfare and Regulation in Internet Search," MPRA Paper 8885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Cabrales & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "The Determinants of Pricing in Pharmaceuticals: Are U.S. prices really so high?," Working Papers 2008-18, FEDEA.
- Friebel, Guido & McCullough, Gerard & Padilla Angulo, Laura, 2008. "Patterns of Restructuring: The U.S. Class 1 Railroads from 1984 to 2004," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.