Report NEP-IND-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Louis Kaplow & Carl Shapiro, 2007. "Antitrust," NBER Working Papers 12867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. "Economics of the Internet," Working Papers 07-1, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jean J. GABSWEWICZ, Skerkilajda ZANAJ & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2006. "Competitive in successive markets : entry and mergers," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006055, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Frédéric MAZAUD (LEREPS-GRES) & Marie LAGASSE (AIRBUS-FRANCE), 2007. "Vertical sub-contracting relationships strategy, the Airbus First-tier suppliers\' coordination," Cahiers du GRES 2007-02, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Lawrence White, 2006. "Market Definition and Market Power in Payment Card Networks: Some Comments and Considerations," Working Papers 06-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Stahl, Harald, 2006. "Price adjustment in German manufacturing: evidence from two merged survey," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,46, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.