Report NEP-IND-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Brakman, Steven & Heijdra, Ben J., 2002. "The monopolistic competition revolution in retrospect," CCSO Working Papers 200215, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2003. "Multi-Group Incentives," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-201, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Luisa Carpente & Ignacio Garcia-Jurado & Balbina Casas-Mendez & Anne van den Nouweland, 2003. "Values for strategic games in which players cooperate," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-5, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Marcel Canoy & S. Onderstal, 2003. "Tight oligopolies: in search of proportionate remedies," CPB Document 29, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- M. Geuens & D. Vantomme & G. Goessaert & B. Weijters, 2003. "Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/163, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:isu:genres:10221 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mani, Sunil, 2003. "Deregulation, Entry of MNCs, Public Technology Procurement and Innovation Capability in India's Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Discussion Papers 1, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2003. "Regulation and Investment," NBER Working Papers 9560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson & Petyon Young, 2003. "Equilibrium Selection in Bargaining Models," Levine's Bibliography 506439000000000466, UCLA Department of Economics.