Report NEP-IND-1999-12-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Obersteiner, 1999. "Restructuring, Efficiency and Output Decline of Russian Industries and Regions," Working Papers ir99066, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Zhang, Z., 1999. "Developing an instrument for measuring TQM implementation in a Chinese context," Research Report 99A48, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Asher Blass & Dennis W. Carlton, 1999. "The Choice of Organizational Form in Gasoline Retailing and The Costs of Laws Limiting that Choice," NBER Working Papers 7435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klijn, F. & Vermeulen, D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Pere Villar, J., 1999. "Neighbour Games and the Leximax Solution," Discussion Paper 1999-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Charles R. Hulten & Sylaja Srinivasan, 1999. "Indian Manufacturing Industry: Elephant or Tiger? New Evidence on the Asian Miracle," NBER Working Papers 7441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0290 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Vermeulen, D., 1999. "On the Nucleolus of Neighbour Games," Discussion Paper 1999-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0291 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:kellog:901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fmg:fmgsps:sp0097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Newman, 1999. "Small Worlds: The Structure of Social Networks," Working Papers 99-12-080, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0315 is not listed on IDEAS anymore