Report NEP-IFN-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bracke, Thierry & Bunda, Irina, 2011. "Exchange rate anchoring - Is there still a de facto US dollar standard?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1353, European Central Bank.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2011. "Financial Integration in Emerging Asia: Challenges and Prospects," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 79, Asian Development Bank.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2011. "Global Crises and Equity Market Contagion," NBER Working Papers 17121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2011. "Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Ownership and Establishment Performance," NBER Working Papers 17141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazi, Irfan Akbar & Guesmi, Khaled & Kaabia, Olfa, 2011. "Contagion effect of financial crisis on OECD stock markets," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2011-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2011-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huizinga, H.P. & Voget, J. & Wagner, W.B., 2011. "International Taxation and Cross-Border Banking," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-066, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Karel Báta, 2011. "Equity Home Bias Among Czech Investors: Experimental Approach," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2011/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2011.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," Working Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Ost- und SÃ¼dosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies) 300, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Corruption and Multinational Companies’ Entry Modes.Do Linguistic and Historical Ties Matter?," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 417, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kirkegaard, Jacob & Sbrancia, Belen, 2011. "Financial repression redux," MPRA Paper 31641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yao Tang, 2011. "Does Productivity Respond to Exchange Rate Appreciations? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Working Papers, Bowdoin College, Department of Economics 1, Bowdoin College, Department of Economics.