Report NEP-IFN-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Edwards, 2011. "Exchange Rates in Emerging Countries: Eleven Empirical Regularities from Latin America and East Asia," NBER Working Papers 17074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berganza, Juan Carlos & Broto, Carmen, 2011. "Flexible inflation targets, forex interventions and exchange rate volatility in emerging countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Andrew K. Rose & Tomasz Wieladek, 2011. "Financial Protectionism: the First Tests," NBER Working Papers 17073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hernando Vargas Herrera, 2011. "Monetary Policy and the Exchange Rate in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008699, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2011. "International Transmission of the 2008 Crisis: Evidence from the Japanese stock market," Discussion papers 11050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Luca Marchiori, 2011. "Demographic Trends and International Capital Flows in an Integrated World," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.