Report NEP-IFN-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Tsoukalas, John D., 2010. "The Option Of Last Resort: A Two-Currency Emu," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Philip Lane, 2010. "The Dynamics of Portfolio Holdings in Emerging Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp346, IIIS.
- Peter A. Petri, 2010. "The Determinants of Bilateral FDI: Is Asia Different?," Working Papers 12, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Garcia-Escribano, Mercedes, 2010. "Peru: Drivers of De-dollarization," Working Papers 2010-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Bandick, Roger & Görg, Holger & Karpaty, Patrik, 2010. "Foreign acquisitions, domestic multinationals, and R&D," Working Papers 10-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian T. Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 2010. "The European Union, the Euro, and Equity Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 16583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benhima Kenza, 2010. "A Reappraisal of the Allocation Puzzle through the Portfolio Approach," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised May 2012.
- Alexandra Peter, 2010. "Bilateral Trade, Openness and Asset Holdings," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse21_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Patrick A. PINTUS, 2010. "Is History a Blessing or a Curse? International Borrowing without Commitment, Leapfrogging and Growth Reversals," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010038, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Maria Guadalupe & Olga Kuzmina & Catherine Thomas, 2010. "Innovation and Foreign Ownership," NBER Working Papers 16573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons," NBER Working Papers 16567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel Beine & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Robert Vermuelen, 2010. "Remittances and Financial Openness," Development Working Papers 299, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari & Machikita, Tomohiro, 2010. "Globalization and productivity : a survey of firm-level analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 252, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).