Report NEP-IFN-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Francisco A. Silva Jr., 2010. "Brazilian Strategy for Managing the Risk of Foreign Exchange Rate Exposure During a Crisis," Working Papers Series 207, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Charlotte Christiansen, 2010. "Intertemporal Risk-Return Trade-off in Foreign Exchange Rates," CREATES Research Papers 2010-20, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Shawkat M. Hammoudeh & Yuan Yuan & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Exchange Rate and Industrial Commodity Volatility Transmissions, Asymmetries and Hedging Strategies," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-741, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Hogan, Warren P. & Szilagyi, Peter G., 2009. "Foreign Bond Markets and Financial Market Development: International Perspectives," ADBI Working Papers 173, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gilles Stoltz & Tomasz Michalski, 2011. "Do countries falsify economic data strategically? Some evidence that they might," Working Papers halshs-00482106, HAL.
- Ball, Christopher & Lopez, Claude & Reyes, Javier & Cruz-Zuniga, Martha, 2010. "Remittances, Inflation and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies," MPRA Paper 22648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2009. "Lessons of the Crisis for Emerging Markets," ADBI Working Papers 179, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Frost, Mark & Parton, Kevin A., 2010. "Can the Australian exchange rate still be considered a commodity based currency?," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59735, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pinto, Brian & Ulatov, Sergei, 2010. "Financial globalization and the Russian crisis of 1998," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5312, The World Bank.