Report NEP-IFN-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2009. "Using Engel Curves to Estimate Purchasing Power Parity. A Case Study of the Computation of the Exchange Rate between the Norwegian krone and the U.S. dollar," Discussion Papers 580, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Nakamura, Emi & Zerom, Dawit, 2008. "Accounting for Incomplete Pass-Through," MPRA Paper 14389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario J. Crucini & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2009. "A Model of International Cities: Implications for Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 14834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. Jacob & G. Peersman, 2008. "Dissecting the Dynamics of the US Trade Balance in an Estimated Equilibrium Model," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/544, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2009. "The Law of One Price Without the Border: The Role of Distance Versus Sticky Prices," NBER Working Papers 14835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Čeč, Tanja, 2009. "Compositional Analysis of Foreign Currency Reserves in the 1999-2007 Period : The Euro vs. The Dollar as Leading Reserve Currency," MPRA Paper 14350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Lewis & A. Markiewicz, 2009. "Model Misspecification, Learning and the Exchange Rate Disconnect Puzzle," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/563, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Salem Boubakri, 2009. "Une mesure financière de l’importance de la prime de risque de change dans la prime de risque boursière," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-5, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2009. "Currency crashes in industrial countries: much ado about nothing?," International Finance Discussion Papers 966, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).