Report NEP-IFN-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Gregoriou, Andros & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2009. "A new solution to the purchasing power parity puzzles? Risk-aversion, exchange rate uncertainty and the law of one price: Insights from the market of online air-travel tickets," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2009.
- Fair, Ray C., 2008. "Estimating Exchange Rate Equations Using Estimated Expectations," Working Papers 33, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2009. "New Estimation of China's Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 14700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ida Wolden Bache & Kjersti NÃ¦ss & Tommy Sveen, 2009. "Revisiting the importance of non-tradable goods' prices in cyclical real exchange rate fluctuations," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2009/03, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jian Wang & Jason J. Wu, 2009. "The Taylor rule and forecast intervals for exchange rates," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 963, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Investment, A Panel Data Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 13130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buncic, Daniel, 2009. "Understanding forecast failure in ESTAR models of real exchange rates," MPRA Paper 13121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2009. "Current account benchmarks for central and eastern Europe: a desperate search?," Working Paper Series 0995, European Central Bank.