Report NEP-IFN-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barros, Henrique M., 2008. "Appropriability and the Patenting Process: An Exploratory Analysis of Pharmaceuticals," Insper Working Papers wpe_139, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Normandin, 2008. "Fluctuations in the Foreign Exchange Market: How Important are Monetary Policy Shocks?," Cahiers de recherche 0818, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10281 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Costas Karfakis, 2008. "Does the US international debt affect the euro/dollar exchange rate?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2008.
- Eduardo José Araújo Lima & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2008. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Relationship between the Random Walk Hypothesis and Official Interventions," Working Papers Series 173, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Claude Lopez & Christian J. Murray & David H. Papell, 2008. "Median-Unbiased Estimation in DF-GLS Regressions and the PPP Puzzle," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-05, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- Montiel, Peter J. & Serven, Luis, 2008. "Real exchange rates, saving and growth : is there a link ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4636, The World Bank.
- Frederico Pechir Gomes & Marcelo Yoshio Takami & Vinicius Ratton Brandi, 2008. "Foreign Exchange Market Volatility Information: An Investigation of Real-Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers Series 174, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2008. "Currency undervaluation and sovereign wealth funds : a new role for the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4668, The World Bank.