Report NEP-IFN-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Rebelo & Carlos A. Vegh, 2006. "When Is It Optimal to Abandon a Fixed Exchange Rate?," NBER Working Papers 12793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriele Galati & Patrick Higgins & Owen F. Humpage & William Melick, 2006. "Option prices, exchange market intervention, and the higher moment expectations channel: a user’s guide," Working Paper 0618, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lane, Philip R., 2006. "The Swedish External Position and the Krona," Working Paper Series 200, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Balazs Egert, 2006. "Central Bank Interventions, Communication and Interest Rate Policy in Emerging European Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1869, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2006. "Black Market and Official Exchange Rates: Long-Run Equilibrium and Short-Run Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1851, CESifo Group Munich.