Report NEP-IFN-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Merging the Purchasing Power Parity and the Phillips Curve Literatures: Regional Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 33, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Ledesma-Rodríguez & Manuel Navarro-Ibáñez & Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2006. "Implicit Bands in the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2006-19, FEDEA.
- Elias Papaioannou & Richard Portes & Gregorios Siourounis, 2006. "Optimal Currency Shares in International Reserves: The Impact of the Euro and the Prospects for the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 12333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, John R. Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Exchange Rate Cycles and Canada- U.S. Manufacturing Prices," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006041e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Jaime Marquez & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Exchange-rate effects on China’s trade: an interim report," International Finance Discussion Papers 861, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00081586 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James B. Bullard & Eric Schaling, 2006. "Monetary policy, determinacy, and learnability in a two-block world economy," Working Papers 2006-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2006. "Nontraded goods, market segmentation, and exchange rates," Working Papers 06-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- William Whitesell, 2006. "Monetary policy implementation without averaging or rate corridors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).