Report NEP-IFN-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2006. "How tight should one's hands be tied? Fear of floating and credibility of exchange regimes," Working Papers 06.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Alexius, Annika & Post, Erik, 2006. "Cointegration and the stabilizing role of exchange rates," Working Paper Series 2006:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas R?thig & Willi Semmler & Peter Flaschel, 2006. "Hedging, Speculation, and Investment in Balance-Sheet Triggered Currency Crises," Research Paper Series 173, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sanidas, Elias, 2005. "The Australian Dollar's Long-Term Fluctuations and Trend: The Commodity Prices-cum-Economic Cycles Hypothesis," Economics Working Papers wp05-29, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006. "Hot money inflows in China : How the people's bank of China took up the challenge," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Claudia Guagliano & Stefano Riela, 2005. "Do special economic areas matter in attracting FDI? Evidence from Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic," ISLA Working Papers 21, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2005.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2006. "The Determinants of Multinational Banking during the First Globalization, 1870-1914," Working Papers 114, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).