Report NEP-IFN-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graham Elliott & Elena Pesavento, 2005. "Higher Power Tests for Bilateral Failure of PPP after 1973," Emory Economics 0502, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Martin D. D. Evans(Georgetown University and NBER) and Richard K. Lyons(U.C. Berkeley and NBER, Haas School of Business), 2005. "Meese-Rogoff Redux: Micro-Based Exchange Rate Forecasting," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Josef Christl & Christian Just, 2004. "Exchange Rate Regimes Past, Present and Future," Working Papers 92, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Slavi T. Slavov, 2005. "Should small open economies in East Asia put all their eggs in one basket: the role of balance sheet effects," International Finance 0501001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001990 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Jianhong & Jacobs, Jan & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2004. "Multinational enterprises, foreign direct investment and trade in China : A cointegration and Granger-causality approach," CCSO Working Papers 200413, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2004. "An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.