Report NEP-IFN-2004-06-27This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim Rose & Wayne Stevens, 2004. "Global Connectedness and Bilateral Economic Linkages - Which Countries?," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/09, New Zealand Treasury.
- Eugene Canjels & Gauri Prakash-Canjels & Alan M. Taylor, 2004. "Measuring Market Integration: Foreign Exchange Arbitrage and the Gold Standard, 1879-1913," NBER Working Papers 10583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Plümper & Vera E. Troeger, 2004. "External Effects of Currency Unions," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-06, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Guneratne Banda Wickremasinghe, 2004. "Efficiency of the Foreign Exchange Market of Papua New Guinea During the Recent Float," International Trade 0406007, EconWPA.
- Marcella Alsan & David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2004. "The Effect of Population Health on Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 10596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William A. Barnett & Shu Wu, 2004. "On User Costs of Risky Monetary Assets," Macroeconomics 0406009, EconWPA.