Report NEP-IFN-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Economic Crises and Governments in Turkey, 1969-2001 (Turkiye'de Ekonomik Krizler ve Hukumetler, 1969-2001)," Macroeconomics 0401008, EconWPA.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "Thirty Years of Current Account Imbalances, Current Account Reversals and Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 10276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth D. West, 2004. "Accounting for Exchange Rate Variability in Present-Value Models When the Discount Factor is Near One," NBER Working Papers 10267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2004. "Cross-country Conversion Factors for Sectoral Productivity Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 10279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julius Horvath, 2004. "Optimum currency area theory: A selective review," Macroeconomics 0401014, EconWPA.
- Klaus Desmet & Juan Rojas, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment And Spillovers: Gradualism May Be Better," Economics Working Papers we040401, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2004. "HIPC and Trade Policy Reform: Some Early Observations," International Trade 0401009, EconWPA.
- Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma & Jarko Fidrmuc & Ronald McDonald, 2004. "The monetary approach to exchange rates in the CEECs," Macroeconomics 0401013, EconWPA.
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2004. "Production Effects of Agri-environmental Policy Measures: Reconciling Trade and Environmental Objectives," International Trade 0401011, EconWPA.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A., 2004. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Contagion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0402, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Christian Daude & Ernesto Stein, 2003. "Regional Integration and the Location of FDI," Business School Working Papers doce, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Alfred A. Haug & Syed A. Basher, 2004. "Unit Roots, Nonlinear Cointegration and Purchasing Power Parity," Econometrics 0401006, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 2005.
- Jörg Rahn, 2004. "Bilaterial equilibrium exchange rates of EU accession countries against the euro," Macroeconomics 0401010, EconWPA.
- Yunus Aksoy & Tomasz Piskorski, 2004. "U.S. Domestic Money, Inflation and Output," Macroeconomics 0401007, EconWPA.
- Niklas Wagner & Terry A. Marsh, 2004. "Measuring Tail Thickness under GARCH and an Application to Extreme Exchange Rate Changes," Econometrics 0401008, EconWPA.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "Financial Openness, Sudden Stops and Current Account Reversals," NBER Working Papers 10277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.