Report NEP-IFN-2003-08-31This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres Velasco & Alejandro Neut, 2003. "Tough Policies, Incredible Policies?," NBER Working Papers 9932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- René Lalonde & Zhenhua Zhu & Frédérick Demers, 2003. "Forecasting and Analyzing World Commodity Prices," Working Papers 03-24, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:365 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miroslav Misina, 2003. "What Does the Risk-Appetite Index Measure?," Working Papers 03-23, Bank of Canada.
- Schnabel, Isabel, 2002. "The Great Banks` Depression - Deposit Withdrawals in the German Crisis of 1931," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-11, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Trade and Food Security Conceptualizing the Linkages," International Trade 0308012, EconWPA.
- Gil Mehrez & Daniel Kaufmann, 2003. "Transparency, Liberalization and Financial Crises," Finance 0308008, EconWPA.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Alessandro Rebucci, 2003. "Retail Bank Interest Rate Pass-Through: Is Chile Atypical?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 221, Central Bank of Chile.
- Joel S. Hellman & Geraint Jones & Daniel Kaufmann, 2003. "Far From Home: Do Foreign Investors Import Higher Standards of Governance in Transition Economies?," Development and Comp Systems 0308006, EconWPA.
- Inklaar, Robert & Wu, Harry & Ark, Bart van, 2003. ""Losing ground" : Japanese labour productivity and unit laboour cost manufacturing in comparison to the U.S," GGDC Research Memorandum 200364, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policies of the Economic and Monetary Union: Theorectical Underpinnings and Challenges," Macroeconomics 0308008, EconWPA.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Ypma, Gerard & Ark, Bart van der, 2003. "IT in the European Union: driving productivity divergence?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200363, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Tara Vishwanath & Daniel Kaufmann, 2003. "Towards Transparency in Finance and Governance," Finance 0308009, EconWPA.
- Debabrata Bagchi & Georgios E. Chortareas & Stephen M. Miller, 2003. "The Real Exchange Rate in Small Open Developed Economies: Evidence from Cointegration Analysis," Working papers 2003-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.