Report NEP-IFN-2000-02-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 1999. "Currency Hedging for International Stock Portfolios: A General Approach," Discussion Paper 1999-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Axel F. A. Adam-Müller, 1999. "Hedging Price Risk When Real Wealth Matters," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-12, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2000. "Why Do People Still Live in East Germany?," NBER Working Papers 7564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Jorion & William N. Goetzmann, 2000. "A Century of Global Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 7565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vartiainen, Juhana, 1999. "Relative Wages in Monetary Union and Floating," Working Paper Series 155, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Leertouwer, Erik & Maier, Philipp, 1999. "Who creates poltical business cycles? : (should central banks be blamed?)," Research Report 99E56, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jan Beran & Yuanhua Feng & Günter Franke & Dieter Hess & Dirk Ocker, 1999. "SEMIFAR Models, with Applications to Commodities, Exchange Rates and the Volatility of Stock Market Indices," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-18, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Jan Beran & Dirk Ocker, 1999. "SEMIFAR Forecasts, with Applications to Foreign Exchange Rates," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-13, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.