Report NEP-IFN-1999-07-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi & Luca Flabbi, 1999. "The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Europe: Evidence from Banks' Balance Sheets," NBER Working Papers 7231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Hodrick & David Tat-Chee Ng & Paul Sengmueller, 1999. "An International Dynamic Asset Pricing Model," NBER Working Papers 7157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederik P. Schlingemann & Rene M. Stulz & Ralph A. Walkling, 1999. "Corporate Focusing and Internal Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 7175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Talan Iscan, 1999. "Present Value Tests of the Current Account with Durables Consumption," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive present, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards & Miguel A. Savastano, 1999. "Exchange Rates in Emerging Economies: What Do We Know? What Do We Need to Know?," NBER Working Papers 7228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward J. Kane, 1999. "How Offshore Financial Competition Disciplines Exit Resistence by Incentive-Conflicted Bank Regulators," NBER Working Papers 7156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 1999. "Markets for Risk and Openness to Trade: How are they Related?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 327, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Sep 2000.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1999. "Crisis Prevention: Lessons from Mexico and East Asia," NBER Working Papers 7233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Nancy Marion, 1999. "Reserve Uncertainty and the Supply of International Credit," NBER Working Papers 7202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobama:2141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Allan Drazen, 1999. "Political Contagion in Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 7211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.