Report NEP-ICT-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thiemann, Franziska & Fleming, Euan M. & Mueller, Rolf A.E., 2012. "Impact of information and communication technology (ICT) on international trade in fruit and vegetables: A gravity model approach," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123840, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oecd, 2012. "Proactive Policy Measures by Internet Service Providers against Botnets," OECD Digital Economy Papers 199, OECD Publishing.
- Madeleine Akrich, 2012. "Les listes de discussion comme communautés en ligne : outils de description et méthodes d’analyse," CSI Working Papers Series 025, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Glendenning, Claire J. & Ficarelli, Pier Paolo, 2012. "The relevance of content in ICT initiatives in Indian agriculture :," IFPRI discussion papers 1180, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Koski, Heli, 2012. "The Role of Data and Knowledge in Firms Service and Product Innovation," Discussion Papers 1272, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sanghoon AHN & YoungGak KIM & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2012. "E-commerce and Productivity: An empirical analysis based on the Basic Survey of Japanese Business Structure and Activities (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Espey, Molly, 2012. "Enhancing Critical Thinking in Economics Using Team-Based Learning," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123521, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.