Report NEP-ICT-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:577 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greenstein, Shane, 2010. "Nurturing the Accumulation of Innovations: Lessons from the Internet," Working paper 574, Regulation2point0.
- Rosston, Gregory L. & Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald M., 2010. "Household Demand for Broadband Internet Service," Working paper 36, Regulation2point0.
- Benkler, Yochai, 2009. "Next Generation Connectivity: A Review of Broadband Internet Transitions and Policy from Around the World," Working paper 8, Regulation2point0.
- Rajanish Dass, 2010. "Exploring Feasibility of Alternate Channels of Information Dissemination: Study of Rural Consumers Information Needs," Working Papers id:2746, eSocialSciences.
- Economides, Nicholas, 2010. "Broadband Openness Rules Are Fully Justified by Economic Research," Working paper 604, Regulation2point0.
- Item repec:dar:vpaper:41973 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cramton, Peter & Kwerel, Evan & Rosston, Gregory L. & Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2010. "Using Spectrum Auctions to Enhance Competition in Wireless Services," Working paper 48, Regulation2point0.
- Hazlett, Thomas W. & Leo, Evan, 2010. "The Case for Liberal Spectrum Licenses: A Technical and Economic Perspective," Working paper 570, Regulation2point0.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Les Oxley, 2010. "How does Zinfluence Affect Article Influence?," KIER Working Papers 707, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan M. Sánchez, 2010. "The IT revolution and the unsecured credit market," Working Papers 2010-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.