Report NEP-ICT-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Babur De los Santos & Ali Hortacsu & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2009. "Testing Models of Consumer Search Using Data on Web Browsing Behavior," Working Papers 09-23, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Anindya Ghose & Sang Pil Han, 2009. "A Dynamic Structural Model of User Learning in Mobile Media Content," Working Papers 09-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2009.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cuñat, 2009. "Search, Design and Market Structure," Working Papers 09-17, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Jianqing Chen & Hong Xu & Andrew B. Whinston, 2009. "Moderated Online Communities and User-Generated Content," Working Papers 09-11, NET Institute.
- Hong Guo & Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay & Hsing K. Cheng, 2009. "Broadband User Discrimination and the Net Neutrality Debate," Working Papers 09-13, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.