Report NEP-ICT-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deal, David, 2008. "Time for play – An exploratory analysis of the changing consumption contexts of digital games," MPRA Paper 11655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vymětal, Dominik, 2008. "ICT in Czech companies: business efficiency potentials to be achieved," MPRA Paper 11628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saiz, Albert & Simonsohn, Uri, 2008. "Downloading Wisdom from Online Crowds," IZA Discussion Papers 3809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2008-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Condliffe & William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Frédéric Miribel, 2008. "Agglomeration Economies within IT-Producing and IT-Consuming Industries in U.S. Regions," Working Papers 08-24, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Martikainen, Olli, 2008. "The Impact of Technological and Non-Technological Innovations on Firm Growth," Discussion Papers 1165, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Maria J. Gil-Moltó, 2008. "Economic Aspects of the Microsoft Case: Networks, Interoperability and Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/39, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.