Report NEP-IAS-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendrik Schmitz, 2008. "Do Optional Deductibles Reduce the Number of Doctor Visits? – Empirical Evidence with German Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0076, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Sandra Decker & Robert Kaestner & Kosali I. Simon, 2008. "Re-examining the Effects of Medicaid Expansions for Pregnant Women," NBER Working Papers 14591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cory G. Walters & C. Richard Shumway & Hayley H. Chouinard & Philip R. Wandschneider, 2008. "Information and Opportunistic Behavior in Federal Crop Insurance Programs," Working Papers 2008-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Thomas Crossley & Mario Jametti, 2008. "Pension Benefit Insurance and Pension Plan Portfolio Choice," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0809, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Thomas Crossley & Mario Jametti, 2008. "Pension Benefit Insurance and Pension Plan Portfolio Choice," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 428, McMaster University.
- Pallage, Stéphane & Scruggs, Lyle & Zimmermann, Christian, 2008. "Measuring Unemployment Insurance Generosity," IZA Discussion Papers 3868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pallage, Stéphane & Scruggs, Lyle & Zimmermann, Christian, 2008. "Unemployment Insurance Generosity: A Trans-Atlantic Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 3869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo Alonso González & Irene Albarrán Lozano, 2008. "Long term care in Spain: Extent, costs and challenges," Alcamentos 0806, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Jean Abraham & Stéphanie Lluis, 2008. "Compensating Differentials and Fringe Benefits: Evidence from the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey 1997-2004," Working Papers 08012, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348881 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kijong Kim, 2008. " Insuring Against Private Capital Flows--Is It Worth the Premium?--What Are the Alternatives?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_553, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alejandro Balbas, 2008. "Capital requirements: Are they the best solution?," Business Economics Working Papers wb087114, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Lovell, Michael C., 2008. "Social Security's Five OASI Inflation Indexing Problems," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bin Srinidhi & Jia Yan & Giri Kumar Tayi, 2008. "Firm-level Resource Allocation to Information Security in the Presence of Financial Distress," Working Papers 2008-17, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Clifford Winston & Jia Yan, 2008. "US Highway Privatization and Heterogeneous Preferences," Working Papers 2008-20, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Sunita Mondal, 2009. "The effect of parental leave on female employment: evidence from state policies," Working Papers 2008-15, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.