Report NEP-IAS-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fredriksson, Peter & Söderström, Martin, 2008. "Do unemployment benefits increase unemployment? New evidence on an old question," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2008:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- M. Kate Bundorf & Jonathan D. Levin & Neale Mahoney, 2008. "Pricing and Welfare in Health Plan Choice," NBER Working Papers 14153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen Meara & Meredith Rosenthal & Anna Sinaiko & Katherine Baicker, 2008. "State and Federal Approaches to Health Reform: What Works for the Working Poor?," NBER Working Papers 14125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergi Jiménez Martín & Cristina Vilaplana, 2008. "Trade-off between formal and informal care in Spain," Working Papers 2008-22, FEDEA.
- Darri-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Social wealth and optimal care," MPRA Paper 9418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatom, John / A., 2008. "Prompt corrective action provisions: are insurance companies and investment banks next?," MPRA Paper 9327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Béland & Alex Waddan, 2008. "The Politics of Social Policy Reform in the United States: The Clinton and the W. Bush Presidencies Reconsidered," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 232, McMaster University.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2008. "The Allocation of Economic Capital in Opaque Financial Conglomerates," MPRA Paper 9432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Linda & Henriksen, Anna, 2008. "What Determines Local Expenditures on Mental Health Care in Sweden Really?," Working Papers, Ãrebro University, School of Business 2008:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12960 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David A. Hennessy, 2008. "Toward a Normative Theory of Crop Yield Skewness," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University 08-wp473, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- M. Merce Claramunt & Maite Marmol & Anna Castaner, 2008. "La probabilidad de supervivencia en un modelo con reaseguro proporcional de umbral," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 200, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Pareto, Marcos Pompeu, 2008. "The Health Care Crisis in the United States: The Issues and Proposed Solutions by the 2008 Presidential Candidates," MPRA Paper 9293, University Library of Munich, Germany.