Report NEP-IAS-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony T. Lo Sasso & Bruce D. Meyer, 2006. "The Health Care Safety Net and Crowd-Out of Private Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 11977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helen Levy, 2006. "Health Insurance and the Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 11975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brigitte Madrian, 2006. "The U.S. Health Care System and Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 11980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie, 2005. "Pension Insurance," DNB Working Papers 066, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Corak, Miles Chen, Wen-Hao, 2005. "Firms, Industries, and Unemployment Insurance: An Analysis Using Employer-employee Data from Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005260e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Corak, Miles Chen, Wen-Hao, 2005. "Entreprises, industries et assurance-chomage : une analyse des donnees sur les employeurs et les employes recueillies au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2005260f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Claudio Campanale, 2005. "Increasing Returns To Savings And Wealth Inequality," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).