Report NEP-HRM-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Gong, Erick, 2013. "Motivating Agents: How Much Does the Mission Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki & Florian Seliger, 2013. "The Relative Importance of Human Resource Management Practices for a Firm’s Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 13-341, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Berg, Erlend & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Manjula, R & Rajasekhar, D & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George J. Borjas & Kirk B. Doran, 2013. "Prizes and Productivity: How Winning the Fields Medal Affects Scientific Output," NBER Working Papers 19445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joan Llull, 2013. "Immigration, Wages, and Education: A Labor Market Equilibrium Structural Model," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 711, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Görlich, Dennis & Snower, Dennis J., 2013. "Multitasking and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kohei Kawamura (University of Edinburgh) and Jozsef Sakovics (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "Spillovers of Equal Treatment in Wage Offers," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 221, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Bartolucci, Cristian & Devicienti, Francesco, 2013. "Better Workers Move to Better Firms: A Simple Test to Identify Sorting," IZA Discussion Papers 7601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric V. Edmonds & Maheshwor Shrestha, 2013. "You Get What You Pay For: Schooling Incentives and Child Labor," NBER Working Papers 19279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2013. "Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6607, The World Bank.
- Jade Wong & Andreas Ortman & Alberto Motta & Le Zhang, 2013. "Understanding Social Impact Bonds and Their Alternatives: An Experimental Investigation," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2013-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Badinger, Harald & Egger, Peter & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2013. "Productivity Growth, Human Capital, and Technology Spillovers: Nonparametric Evidence for EU Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2013. "The Labor Market in the Art Sector of Baroque Rome," ACEI Working Paper Series, the Association for Cultural Economics International AWP-03-2013, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- William Mullins & Antoinette Schoar, 2013. "How do CEOs see their Role? Management Philosophy and Styles in Family and Non-Family Firms," NBER Working Papers 19395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lauren Cohen & Dong Lou & Christopher Malloy, 2013. "Playing Favorites: How Firms Prevent the Revelation of Bad News," NBER Working Papers 19429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Burtless, 2013. "Can Educational Attainment Explain the Rise in Labor Force Participation at Older Ages?," Issues in Brief, Center for Retirement Research ib2013-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami, 2013. "Profit Sharing and Debt Contracts in Presence of Moral Hazard," MPRA Paper 49815, University Library of Munich, Germany.