Report NEP-HRM-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radu Vranceanu & Fouad El Ouardighi & Delphine Dubart, 2013. "Coordination in Teams : A Real Effort-task Experiment with Informal Punishment," Post-Print hal-00857364, HAL.
- Jerome Adda & Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Career progression, economic downturns, and skills," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W13/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Shuili Du & CB Bhattacharya & Sankar Sen, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility, multi-faceted job-products, and employee outcomes," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Biais, Bruno & Landier, Augustin, 2013. "The (ir)resistible rise of agency rents," IDEI Working Papers 788, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Todd McElroy & David L. Dickinson & Nathan Stroh & Christopher A. Dickinson, 2013. "Physical Activity and Thinking: An Investigation of their Relationship," Working Papers 13-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Eric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2013. "Elected vs appointed public law enforcers," Working Papers 2013-06, CRESE.
- André de Waal & Leo Kerklaan, 2013. "Developing an evidence-based management approach for creating high performing higher education institutions," Working Papers 2013/18, Maastricht School of Management.
- Bas ter Weel & Lex Borghans & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2013. "People Skills and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," CPB Discussion Paper 253, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ernesto Reuben & Matthew Wiswall & Basit Zafar, 2013. "Preferences and biases in educational choices and labor market expectations: shrinking the black box of gender," Staff Reports 627, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2013. "Long-term Persistence," EIEF Working Papers Series 1323, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2013.