Report NEP-HRM-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- T. Vanacker & V. Collewaert & I. Paeleman, 2013. "The relationship between slack resources and the performance of entrepreneurial firms: The role of venture capital and angel investors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 13/837, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- VAN DEN BERG, Annette & GRIFT, Yolanda & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen & BOONE, Christophe & VAN DER BREMPT, Olivier, 2013. "The effect of employee workplace representation on firm performance. A cross-country comparison within Europe," Working Papers 2013008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Kunio Tsuyuhara, 2012. "Repeated Moral Hazard with Worker Mobility via Directed On-the-Job Search," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 630, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Samuel Muehlemann & Romy Braendli & Stefan C. Wolter, 2013. "Invest in the best or compensate the weak? An empirical analysis of the heterogeneity of a firmâ€™s provision of human capital," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0086, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Carl Sanders, 2012. "Skill Uncertainty, Skill Accumulation, and Occupational Choice," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 633, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC77090, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Nov 2012.
- Garnero, Andrea & Rycx, Francois, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," IZA Discussion Papers 7350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- MichÃ¨le Belot & Marina SchrÃ¶der, 2013. "Does Monitoring Work? A Field Experiment with Multiple Forms of Counterproductive Behaviour," FEMM Working Papers 130006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan M. Shaw, 2013. "Female Labour Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," NBER Working Papers 19007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shinya Sugawara, 2013. "An Interval Regression Analysis for Tenures of Japanese Elder Care Workers Using Matched Employer-Employee Data," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-887, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ana P. Fernandes & Priscila Ferreira & L. Alan Winters, 2013. "Firm Entry Deregulation, Competition and Returns to Education and Skill," NIMA Working Papers, NÃºcleo de InvestigaÃ§Ã£o em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho 48, NÃºcleo de InvestigaÃ§Ã£o em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Globalization, occupational restructuring and firm performance," ETLA Working Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Managers versus students: new approach in improving capital structure education," MPRA Paper 46695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Wolthoff & Benjamin Lester, 2012. "Interviews and the Assignment of Workers to Jobs," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 631, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Workers on the move: migrated labour in post-reform india," MPRA Paper 44765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jun, Bogang & Hwang, Won-Sik, 2012. "Financial Hurdles for Human Capital Accumulation: Revisiting the Galor-Zeira Model," MPRA Paper 46317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Yumei He, 2013. "Gender and other determinants of trust and reciprocity in an experimental labour market amongst Chinese students," QuBE Working Papers, QUT Business School 012, QUT Business School.
- Paula Herrera & Enrique LÃ³pez-Bazo & Elisabet MotellÃ³n, 2013. "â€œDouble Penalty in Returns to Education: Informality and Educational Mismatch in the Colombian Labour marketâ€," AQR Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group 201304, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.